1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registered ChatMates enjoy more benefits. Get likes to your post to earn more trophy points, this gives you a higher credibility among other ChatMates. Register now and have more fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. As a guest, you cannot see the member list. Register now to have access to the full list of member profiles.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Study in Cyprus?

Discussion in 'General - Cyprus Students Chats' started by Teddknix, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Teddknix

Teddknix Contributing ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Cyprus has over the last decade become synonymous with quality and affordable tertiary education. The incentives that the Cyprus education system offers is one of a kind and hence, numerous students all over the world apply for a scholarship of some sort to study in Cyprus.

Usually these students apply in the hope of landing one the many full scholarships that the innumerable Cyprus universities have in place. However, most often they do end up with partial scholarships that cover from 25% to 50 % of their tuition fees.

Cyprus is amazingly friendly to its already huge and growing population of international students. It caters for the students by providing a multicultural setting for both the locals and foreign students to interact and expand their horizons, Thereby promoting tolerance and encouraging students to learn new things outside their comfort zones.

Aside all these, Cyprus has a rich tourism industry due to its wonderful climate and beautiful beaches. It is the best vacation place for many families who want to get away from the harsh temperate weather and enjoy a sub tropical weather.

Studying in Cyprus is going to be a great and wonderful experience for students no matter where they come from.

Didi and Adjei Journey like this.
  2. Deydeyi

Deydeyi Rising ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Can you inform me more information about the admission details required for studying in Cyprus and how much cost i would incur if i decide to study there?

3. Didi

Didi Contributing ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

I have been reading a lot on Cyprus lately. It's an amazing island and safe which is why it is a good spot for a family vacation. What I want to add is that the food is amazing and very very healthy. Mediterranean dishes are apparently the healthiest now and for those who don't know, Cyprus happens to be a Mediterranean Island.

Teddknix likes this.
  4. Teddknix

Teddknix Contributing ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Thats fantastic, i am glad you took your time to read on Cyprus and its cuisine. But how about their beaches and hospitality industry? Simply awesome.

Didi likes this.
  5. Didi

I saw a ton of pictures of their beaches. They are absolutely breathtaking and looked so neat ans serene. I read about the Island having an active night life. I bet their clubs and restaurants are cool enough for the Island to have a night life that is active.

Teddknix likes this.
  6. Teddknix

Thats very true, how about a date night at one of the premier resorts on the island? What say you?

Didi likes this.
  7. Didi

lol..:):):):):):):)
    Plan everything and let me know when to start packing for our flight to Cyprus? Wondering which one of the luxury resorts you'll pick. :D:D:D:D:D:D