1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registered ChatMates enjoy more benefits. Get likes to your post to earn more trophy points, this gives you a higher credibility among other ChatMates. Register now and have more fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. As a guest, you cannot see the member list. Register now to have access to the full list of member profiles.
    Dismiss Notice

Apply for scholarship at Cyprus International University

Discussion in 'Cyprus Scholarship Opportunities Chats' started by Max Trevelyan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Max Trevelyan

Max Trevelyan Leading ChatmMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Did you know that applying for scholarship at Cyprus International University is very simple? It is indeed very simple and many people are not necessarily aware of this. CIU is one of the most popular schools in Northern Cyprus and is regarded as one of the best universities in the country. Due to this very reason, many people apply to this institution from all over the world.

How do I apply for scholarship? To apply for scholarship you first need to have applied to the school. You cannot apply for scholarship if you have not applied to the school already. Once you apply to the school, the school will then inform you by email that your application has been received and if you believe that your financial situation is not ideal, then you can follow up the email with another mail informing the school of your need for a scholarship.

The scholarships come in the form of sports scholarships, merit based scholarships and financial need scholarships. You can apply for any of these scholarships and once you gain admission and qualify for any of these scholarships, it is offered to you.

That is it. This is how easy it is to apply for scholarship at Cyprus International University. What are you waiting for?

Aseda and Faustinus like this.
  2. Faustinus

Faustinus Addicted ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

I know this is a rhetoric question but I have to say that am waiting for the fall semester applications to apply. Please do you know the date the applications will be opened?

3. Max Trevelyan

Max Trevelyan Leading ChatmMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Unfortunately, Fall admissions are closed. The next is the spring admission which opens in February.

Faustinus likes this.
  4. Faustinus

Faustinus Addicted ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

Ok, seems am late. But thanks for making me aware. Not sure I can wait till Febuary tho

5. Max Trevelyan

Patience is a virtue brother. I guess the wait is worth it.

6. Aseda

Aseda Active ChatMate Moderator Watchout - Actively Moderating Privileged

I just love CIU! can you please tell me the criteria for selecting of applicants for the merit-based scholarship?

7. Max Trevelyan

Students who are eligible for the merit based scholarship need to have an average Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 and above. If your CGPA is equal or above then you qualify but the moment it falls below, you are no longer eligible.